Fans of the action role-playing genre have been waiting patiently for Elden Ring. Bandai Namco Entertainment published it, and its developers, FromSoftware, are responsible for the Dark Souls series. The opportunity to play with friends is a major draw of Elden Ring, although players have reported situations where they are unable to see their allies’ summon signs. Don’t fret if you’re having this issue; we’ve compiled a guide to assist you resolve it.
My friends’ Elden Ring Summon Signs won’t show up.
You may not be able to view your friends’ summon signs in Elden Ring for a variety of reasons. Some of the most frequent explanations are as follows:
- Network connection issues
- Different game versions
- Game glitches
- NAT type
Let’s move on to potential solutions now that you know what could be wrong.
How to Fix: I Can’t See My Friends’ Summon Signs in Elden Ring
#1 It’s time to take a look at your network connection.
If you’re having trouble seeing your friends’ summon signals, the first thing you should do is make sure your network connection is stable. Because of the online nature of Elden Ring, a reliable internet connection is required for optimal performance. What you can do is as follows:
- Check your Wi-Fi or ethernet cable and make sure they’re properly connected.
- Restart your router and modem.
- Check if other devices are using your internet connection and close any unnecessary applications.
- Move closer to your Wi-Fi router or consider using an ethernet cable if you’re experiencing a weak signal.
#2 Verify the Version of Your Game
You may be playing a different game version than your pals, which prevents you from viewing their summon signals. It’s important that everyone is on the same page when it comes to the game’s version. The game’s main menu will tell you what version you’re playing.
#3 Start a New Game Session
As simple as restarting the game may seem, sometimes it’s the only solution to a problem. To view your friends’ summon signs again, close the game and launch it again.
#4 Altering your network preferences could help.
If you’re having trouble seeing your friends’ summon signals, checking your network settings may be the answer. Well, here’s what you can do:
- Switch from Wi-Fi to an ethernet cable.
- Open ports on your router for Elden Ring.
- Disable your firewall temporarily to see if it’s causing the problem
#5 See What NAT Type You Are
You can have problems establishing a connection with other players if your NAT type is tight. Under the network preferences, you can see what kind of NAT you have. What you can do is as follows:
- Switch to an open NAT configuration.
- Use a cable connection instead of wireless if you’re playing on a console.
#6 Try Playing at a Different Time
If none of the preceding work, it might be because there are no players available to summon. If you’re having trouble finding players, you might want to try playing at a different time of day.
1. Can I play Elden Ring if I don’t have access to the internet?
Ans. You can play Elden Ring without an internet connection, but then you can’t interact with other players or use any of the online features.
2. My friends’ summon signs still don’t show up, and I’ve tried everything! How should I proceed?
Ans. If none of the answers we’ve given you work, you can always reach out to Elden Ring’s support team for more help.
3. Can I play with friends if I don’t pay for PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live Gold?
Ans. The answer is yes, if you want to play Elden Ring with pals online you’ll need a PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live Gold membership.
4. What is the maximum number of players for Elden Ring?
Ans. The answer is yes, Elden Ring supports cooperative play for up to four people.
While playing Elden Ring with pals is always a good time, connection problems can often ruin the fun. Make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the game, that your network settings are enabled, and that you are connected to the internet if you are having difficulties seeing your friends’ summon signals in Elden Ring. If you have tried these steps and they have not worked, please contact Elden Ring’s support team. You and your buddies can have fun playing Elden Ring in no time at all with just a little bit of troubleshooting.